Trick To Remove Recent Files From Quick Access In Windows 10
Windows 10 launched with lots of features. Features were keeps adding up through updates. New feature Microsoft made in Windows 10 explorer is Windows Quick Access. This comes in handy sometimes when you need a recently opened file without navigating to file. The most recent files and folders will be seen in this section. But when you don’t need this feature you can remove quick access from Windows 10. Sometimes on shared computers we don’t want to show others what we opened recently. So disabling this will be a good choice. So follow the Trick To Remove Recent Files From Quick Access In Windows 10.
- Best 2 MacOS Like Docks for Windows 10 Operating System
- How To Manage Wireless Networks In Windows 10 Using CMD
Remove Recent Files From Quick Access In Windows 10:
The recent files from quick access can be removed by setting THIS PC as default. But we will disable the Quick Access in windows 10 thoroughly. Follow the steps below and you will get the recent files removed quick access
- Open the file explorer. from Task bar icon or Press WINDOWS KEY+E keys. File explorer will appear on screen.
- Now click on FILE tab and Change Folder And Search Options from the menu.
- New folder options tab will appear. Look under General Tab in Privacy section, Now you need to unchecked Show Recently Used Files In Quick Access.
- Click On Apply and then OK to save the settings. Now you will not see the recent files in quick access menu.
If you like the post don’t forget to share it.
602 total views, 2 views today