Trick To Automatically Mute Tabs In Google Chrome Browser
Chrome is most popular and widely used browser. As it is popular its tricks are much needed. We already posted about how to make chrome default browser in Windows 10 and much more. So here is another trick for Chrome to get rid of annoying flash ads. You can automatically mute tabs in chrome browser. So you can do your work peacefully. These small tricks really come in handy in some ways. Like, if you are watching any video on Youtube then other tabs of Chrome will be muted that is they will be silent. So no annoying flashes when you are watching a video. Try yourself the following steps to see yourself the effect of muting tabs. So follow the post Trick To Automatically Mute Tabs In Google Chrome Browser. We will use Chrome Extensions for muting the tabs.
Trick To Automatically Mute Tabs In Google Chrome Browser:
- Click on this LINK, it will take you to Chrome web store for Chrome extensions needed to mute tabs.
- Name of Chrome extensions is mute inactive tabs. On this page click on add to Chrome.
- It will download the extension. After that click on add extension.
- Now the Chrome extensions will be installed, after few seconds Mute Inactive Tabs extension icon will be displayed on the top right corner.
- Now according to your requirement click on the icon to turn it OFF or ON.
- If you want to remove this Chrome extension, right click on extension icon and click remove from chrome.
That’s it you can do your work peacefully now. If you like the post don’t forget to share it.
120 total views, 1 views today