Find Saved Passwords In Chrome, Firefox And Internet Explorer
So nowadays all browsers come up with features of autosave passwords. This is very handy features when you don’t remember the passwords, or you maybe just want to log in faster. Now by linking your accounts, you can sync all your bookmarks, passwords to your various devices. Okay, you saved the password but what if you want to view the password? So here the topic this is the post about. Follow the simple steps given and you will be able to find saved passwords in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer (Edge).
1. Find Saved Passwords In Chrome:
Chrome is the most popular web browser. To find the saved passwords in Chrome follow the steps below.
- Click on 3 vertical dots located in the top right corner of Chrome browser.
- Now go to Settings–>Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down until you find the Passwords and Forms. Click on that option.
- Select Manage Passwords, here you can get you all the saved passwords.
2. Find Saved Passwords In Firefox Browser:
The most used browser after Chrome is Mozilla Firefox. Firefox revamped its UI in latest updates which makes it more faster and secure. Follow the below steps to find saved passwords in Firefox browser.
- Click on Firefox Control options on the top right corner.
- Go to options—>Privacy and Security—>Saved logins.
- Then click on show passwords, here you can find saved passwords in Firefox browser.
3. Find Saved Passwords In Internet Explorer:
- Click on Windows Start button search control and open it.
- In control, Panel click on the Credential Manager. Then click on Web Credential.
- Here you will get saved passwords in Internet Explorer.
If you like the post, don’t forget to share it.
906 total views, 3 views today